So how many candy canes have you eaten so far this holiday? It seems like it just isn't Christmas without a few candy canes hanging from a tree or used as a filling for that extra space that you inevitably end up with when you go to fill up a stocking. But this year I'm looking for an inedible way to satisfy my craving of red and white and add a touch of holiday joy to my winter walks with the dogs. Here's a few ideas that will leave you humming a little holiday tune as you shop.... (left to right)
- Canine Design has a cheerful Candy Cane Bandana that you can whip on at a moment's notice.
- Feeling a bit of a chill? Then try on this Everhold Scarf , which can be customized, by The Urban Bark.
- How about the red Plaid Dog Bowl by Harry Barker to tie into your decorating?
- Add a twist to your dog's bed by using this Twisted Square Afghan by Knits by Sarah
- Martha Stewart has a new line of toys at PetSmart including this Neoprene Snowflake dog toy.
- Lets see, Naughty or Nice...toys that is from Planet Dog.