I think I may need to come up with a separate email account just for the daily deals I've signed up for lately! It's overloading my In-box, yikes! This past week I found even more sites that cater to the four-legged world, as well as some new deals from places like Blackboard Eats and Scoutmob.
But now for the dog deals:
- Doggy Loot where you can save 50-90%.
- Pet Simply- features new products and has some amazing deals, plus they seem more consistent about actually featuring a deal daily. I buy from here quite a bit and so far this site is my favorite.
- Barking Deals- really nice place to go if you are into Kong products.
- Coupawz- I just signed up for this but I like their products so far.
- My Daily Woof- I'm not sure if this one if really popular or what, but every time I go on they are already sold out of the feature item. Hmm, maybe I should shoot them an email?
There are other coupon sites like...
- My Pet Savings- lots of coupons to browse through.
- Barkworthy Bargains- they post at 8:00 a.m. MT for that day's deal.