Forget Black Friday, Small Business Saturday is the way to shop for the holidays! We love our local shops and we always get special treatment when we go into stores like George in Berkeley or Holistic Hound so we try and shop local as much as possible to keep those smaller businesses up and going. It’s like the coffee shop that knows your order and calls you by your first name when you walk in in the morning, they all know the dogs and are more than happy to give them a sample of the latest treats or their “regular” order of dried turkey bits. It’s nice to know that they really appreciate your business and are willing to make your pets as comfortable and spoiled as possible.
You know what I like best about Small Business Saturday though? Shopping on Etsy for cute dachshund things that I know my dachshund friends will absolutely love and appreciate even more because it was made by hand. Here are a few items that I’ve been drooling over for the past few weeks so head on over to the Etsy site and finish up all your Christmas shopping at once! Easy!
- Dachshund postcard created by Nick Reubesamen at Formes Berlin.
- Dachshund Art, Dog Walk (custom) by my favorite upcycle artist, Dolan Geiman.
- Upcycled Dachshund created by Hatchett Designs.
- Dachshund Sleep Study Art Print by White With Three.
- Mini Printed Dachshund by Kate Durkin.
- Dachshund Melamine Tray by Cloth and Ink.
- Dachshund on Wheels by Under Umbrelland.
- Dachshund Book Stamp by Lush Prints.
Have fun shopping Small Business Saturday! Get out and support your local mom and pop shops!