(picture via Imaximl on Flickr)
The cold weather has all of us, dogs included, diving under the covers to try and keep warm which means a severe reluctance to get out of bed on the weekends. I'm typically up just as early on the weekends as I am during the week because I absolutely hate wasting a day sleeping in, but this cold weather and my aching muscles from working out caused me to dive back under the covers in hope of falling back to sleep. No go. Finally I propped myself up in bed and with Hazel on my lap, Nooner tucked in beside me, Foyle at the end of the bed, and Ernie on my pillow, I searched the web and found these sites for you to check out this week. So, if you want to grab a cup of coffee or tea and jump back into bed you have my full permission!
- Household projects you can do in a weekend at Poppytalk.
- I'm completely addicted to tea from Teatulia. It's organic and sustainably grown.
- Food and photography- both just as drool worthy on Call Me Cupcake.
- Fun DIY and cutouts for kids' projects (you'll want to do them too!) on mer mag.
- I really want to make the pallet table for the backyard.
- The next blanket I make is going to be out of this dachshund fabric, or this brocade dachshund fabric.
- I may get up early over the weekend to make these donuts. I think it would be worth it. Maybe.
- I have an idea for a t-shirt and now I can have it made at CustomInk!
- I'm definitely making this homemade whipped body scrub!
- These DIY Pet Pockets make great gifts and only take about 10 minutes each to make! They're great for when you run out of dog bags!