(picture via Suga-Shin on Fickr)
This week is getting off to a slow start and we all kind of feel like the dog in the picture above due to a long weekend of home improvement projects and side projects leading to late nights at the computer. Plus, we found out that Baron, the sweet dachshund I posted about on Monday might have hurt his back so we're keeping our fingers crossed that it isn't serious. So I took a short break tonight to recharge, catch up on the latest episode of Downton Abbey (how can you not be hooked on this show?), and to bring you these links:
- Dying to go to ad hoc for brunch!
- The most incredible food photographer at Mowielicious.
- Just bought this dachshund ribbon from Chickadee Supplies on Etsy.
- Think I might have to make a chalk stencil for NewfandHound!
- Would love to buy this original necklace from Sidai Designs. They support Maasai women by collaborating with them to make one of a kind jewelry.
- I've been trying to convince Mr. to do this indoor dog faucet and now that Foyle broke his water bowl maybe I can convince him that this is a good idea!
- I swear I would cook more if I had this dachshund apron.
- I want to make a version of this dog trundle bed for Foyle.
- I love the fact that this construction company has a Pinterest board for dog designs in the home! You can find my board here too!
- Make your own dog toys here.
- Hands down the best site on hair styles I've seen yet!