(photo via sketches921 on flickr)
The one thing that I really like about reading other people's blogs are the links that they post to other blogs or sites that they think are interesting and inspirational to read. It kind of gives you a sense of someone's aesthetics and interests, a little peak into their mind and what they like. The first blog I read was Angry Chicken and it opened a porthole to all these amazing writers and crafty people that were sharing so much information I couldn't stop looking at everyone's links. One link lead to another...then another...then another and before I knew it I had spent hours on my computer- and I didn't want to stop! So, every Wednesday I'll be bringing you my link love to show you what I've found over the weekend. It won't always be dog related but hopefully you'll find something new and interesting to read! So grab a cup of coffee and kick back....
- The Murmuring Cottage- beautiful collection of seasonal pictures
- Sara Lynn Paige Photography- wonderful photographer with great tips and tutorials.
- Proud Italian Cook- I could eat everything on this blog! Delicious mediterranean/Italian food.
- Doggy Dessert Chef- Great Pinterest boards for dog related things. I really like their Doggy Recipes board and the Ink board that has dachshund tattoos.
- Wieselblitz Photography- Saw this great photo shoot with a Newfie! Beautiful dog photographs also.
- Adventures in Cooking- I need to buy another turkey to try out this roast turkey with pears and sage. Yum.
- Kalyxcornucopia- Can't get enough of this dachshund blog! Cute!
- Dog Milk- For all those designers out there who own dogs.
- 17 Apart- Follow Basil and his owners as they remodel and cook in VA.
- Hey Look- Great DIY projects and photographs...really addictive.