If your feet are hurting from Black Friday shopping then kick back and join in on the fun of Small Business Saturday! Did you know that when you buy local that 52% of what you spend stays in your community? We love to support our local businesses so for Small Business Saturday we hit up Catahoula Coffee Company first thing this morning for a pound of the best decaf in the Bay area, then off to an amazing breakfast at Cafe M on 4th Street in Berkeley.
But now that we are holed up at home taking care of Foyle (long story short- 5 days at the vet for gastroenteritis and an ulcer) I've been window shopping on Etsy for more wonderful handmade gifts to share with you. Not all of my favorite finds our local for me, but they may be local for you and would make the best holiday gifts for your dogs and dog loving friends!
First row left to right:
- Cute houndstooth bow tie collar from The Kozie Canine
- Three dog tea towels from Gingiber
- Hand embroidered custom dog portrait from Shophoopla
Second row left to right:
- Hound dog print- hand pulled dry point print with watercolor by Dean Dyment Studios
- Custom Pet Portrait necklace embroidered by Knit Knit
- Dachshund handmade linocut print by Three Bears Print
Third row left to right:
- Warm Eco Dog Coat by Annies Sweatshop
- Dog and Bird coffee mugs by lil3birdy
- Tiny husky necklace by Lulu Bug Jewelry
Fourth row left to right
- Keep warm with these dachshund gloves by Yastik Izi
- Custom monogrammed leash bag with bone by Wags and Wiggles
- Sweet letterpress Beagle and Bones holiday card by Foxy and Winston
There are so many wonderful neighborhood stores to visit today so let me know which one is your favorite this year!