(Picture via Yuqicloo from Flickr)
If you are at home stop reading and take a look on the floor and tell me what you see. On my floor right now I see one Newfoundland snoring away and a ton of dog hair volunteering to take a time out in every corner of the house. Seriously, who can live up to the perfectly decorated and curated homes that you see all over the blog world when you have four-legged kids (and possibly human kids) throwing drool all over the walls and peeing on the carpet? (ok, hopefully your human kids don't do that) Gross, yes, which is exactly why we peruse the blog world for clean, modern lines or cozy cottages free of dog-related maladies. Here is my latest list of drool worthy sites to kick back with this week:
- Apartment Therapy is the one stop shop for cool remodels, hip re-use ideas, recipes, and gardening.
- If you are tackling a remodel then Young House Love has great, practical ideas you can do yourself. I really like that they show you what the permit process is like.
- If you are handy with a hammer then you'll appreciate Pretty Handy Girl.
- The pictures and ideas will definitely keep you coming back at Door Sixteen.
- Design Milk for the hippest, most current ideas in architecture and design.
- Elizabeth turned me on to this list and now I'm really addicted to Yellow Brick Home!
- I'm in awe that Love and Olive Oil photographed their own cookbook!
- I really admire how outfits are thrown together so nonchalantly at Sunday Crossbow. Why can't I do that?
- Desserts For Breakfast. Enough said.
- I am completely in love with this indoor dog watering corner.
Enjoy the rest of your week and hopefully you'll have some ideas for DIY projects at your house this weekend. After you vacuum the dog hair of course. Ha!