(Picture via Little Pumpkins Photography on Flickr. Now isn't this little guy just pick-up-and-hug adorable? His name is Herbie.)
I could venture a guess that when you think of February you don't automatically think of President's Day, but instead your mind wanders to hearts and chocolates and puppy kisses. Right? Well, we are almost one week away and unless you've been hiding under the covers with the flu then you are gearing up to spend some special time with your furry loved ones (and human loved ones too) and give them some extra lovin' on the 14th. So, this week I'm rounding up all my favorite Valentine finds so you can get your creative juices flowing in case you are somewhat of a last minute romantic or you just want to spoil yourself and your dogs for a change.
- Check out the Puppy Love package at Doris Day's hotel the Cypress Inn.
- Ammo The Dachshund has a cute DIY Dog Collar Heart to deck out your pup.
- You could do this wool heart on both your dog's sweater and yours!
- If you need a sweet hairstyle for your night out I've been curating a board.
- This Honey Apricot Bread looks amazing.
- Check out what you can do with brownie leftovers after making brownie hearts.
- Foyle would look cute in this collar for Valentine's Day!
- The dachshunds would look really cute in this collar too!
- Great blog for DIY Valentines plus so much more!
- Bloglovin is a great way to organize and categorize all your blog finds!
- 20 Valentine projects to do here.
- More great DIY projects here too.
- Lots of gift wrapping ideas on this site!
- These dog toys from West Paw Design would be great for Valentine's Day.
- If you haven't figured out Target is carrying dachshund themed items for the kitchen/home then you better get down there and get some now!