Spring comes early in California and this month we've noticed that the daffodils, tulips, shooting stars are coming up and showing us that winter is finally over! In celebration of of the change of weather this week's Bark and Bites finds will have you and your dog sitting up and enjoying the bright new colors of the season. We took a stroll through Etsy this week to find some great new items to share with you:
- Dog Collar Fabric Flower from Eclectic Dog Style.
- Natural Wood Dachshund Teether from Smiling Tree Toys.
- Miniature Dachshund Winter Dog Coat from Voyagers K9 Apparel.
- 4' Rope Dog Leash from Ropes4Dogs (located in Mountain View for you local San Francisco Folks!).
- Puppy Zipper Pouch from Bubble Dog.
- Blue Dog Pillow Toy filled with Buckwheat from Love To Sleep.
- Dachshund Plush Pillow from Bubble Dog.
- Bello Leather Collar & Leash from The Cool Puppy.
- Origami Dog's Tshirt from Petico Tees.
- Patcho and Tweeter art print by Matea Sinkovek.
Here are a few more links to sites that I've found this week:
- If you need inspiration to keep working towards your goal then Produce Your Own Success Story by Jess Lively is a great read.
- Mortar & Pestle Films is a good inspiration if you want to do videos.
- I really like the creative concept of The Gentlemen's Academy in Ireland.
- A Place For Twigs is a new-to-me design blog.
- Great, edgy, "rough" photography from a team on We Are The Rhoads.