"Easter Egg Hunting Makes Me Thirsty!"
If you are searching for a new camera or lens to improve your photography then you know it can be daunting and confusing trying to make comparisons between models and brands. Plus when you are about to make a serious investment then you want to make sure you'll be getting a camera that will grow with you and be flexible enough to adapt to several situations. Here are some links that will help you make comparisons to current models and lenses on the market:
- Side by Side Camera Comparison by Digital Photography Review
- Digital Camera Comparison Chart by Megapixel by B&H Photo
- Purchasing a New Lens by B&H Photo
- Point and Shoot Camera Reviews by Top Ten Reviews
- Choosing Lenses: When to Use Which Lens and Why by Digital Photography School
- Which Canon DSLR? by CNET
- Nikon Nirvana: Which Nikon DSLR? by CNET
Hope this list helps, I know what I'm reading today!