"You like this mug?"
Here we are at Black and White Sunday, week 39 for NewfandHound! If you would like to join please see directions on You Did What With Your Wiener, Dachshund Nola, or My Life In Blog Years! Special thanks to our hosts!
I guess I really like Instagram because I just hit 1000 photos! I think that about 95% of them are of the dogs, but they are so cute and so goofy that I can't resist. Maybe it makes up for the fact that I didn't take very many of them when they were young or little puppies. I usually use the filters that come with Instagram, but here are a few more exclusively B&W apps that you can use for Black and White Sunday!
- Vint B&W MII- allows you to import and convert photos from the camera roll
- Hueless- you can chose to move up to full frame shooting, easy interface
- Noir Photo- rave reviews for ease of use, can do sepia also
- MonoPhix- large featureset if you are into tweaking your B&W photos
Here are a few other links to help improve your iphone photos!
- iPhoneography- all about "shooting, editing, and sharing" with an iphone! Great tips for maximizing use on your phone.
- Percolator- quirky, cool app for an "artsy" look to your photos
- Life In Lofi Iphoneography- great tips and tricks
- Adorama iphone accessories
- IphoneOgenic- great information on new apps, plus cool links to other blogs!