The sun in hanging in there a little longer these days so it is the perfect excuse to grab your dog friends and start up the barbecue or load up that picnic basket for a hot-dog filled afternoon! This week is for the dachshund lovers out there and because there are so many fun dachshund-themed accessories that I couldn't resist! So set fire to those charcoals and start grilling!
- Make it an official party with these Hot Dog Party Invites from A Pair of Pears!
- Perk up your table with plates designed by Claudia Pearson at West Elm.
- Serve up your favorite corn bread in these cute dachshund tea towels by Fenella Smith. (check out the pug and labrador towels too!)
- Kick back with a six pack of III Dachshund's Vanilla Stout at your next picnic!
- I have been looking at this dachshund marshmallow holder for so long now! (sorry, the shop actually closed! Yikes)
- If you are up for a DIY project than these cups from The 3 R's Blog would make great utensil holders!