Wow, is it July already? Summer seems to be flying by quickly so if you haven't had a chance to take your dog to the beach or the lake then grab a couple of friends, pile the dogs in your car, and head out for a day of sunshine and swimming! We found out that one of Foyle's favorite toys to play with is actually a coconut that washed up on the beach, but if you can't find your own coconut then check out these great water toys to pack in your beach bag!
- Katie's Bumpers has the best training toys like this Stuff N Fetch It to teach scent recognition, and the Heave Hose that comes in different sizes.
- The Water Loopies toy makes it easy to grab onto in the water.
- The Lighthouse Long Throw toy actually turns upright in the water and with stripes your dog will be able to see it easier!
- If your dog like frisbees then the Hover Craft will be the perfect water fetching toy!
- The Tizzi Dog Toy from West Paw will not only satisfy your eco-friendly side, but it serves a dual purpose as a water toy and a hide-a-treat toy for those days inside!
What's your dog's favorite water toy?
Taking a break from all that swimming? Then check out these other fun links that I've found the past few weeks:
- Want to get to know your coffee source a bit better? Then check out The Long Miles Coffee Project and Kristy Carlson's families adventures in Burundi in Eastern Africa.
- I love screen printing and following this technique by Ben Javens on Share Some Candy has me inspired to design my own t-shirts!
- Why didn't I think of this Hot Fudge Milkshake?
- You could make these DIY Animal Cake Toppers with your favorite dog!
- Tip for keeping those summer berries from getting moldy too quickly.