"Begging for bacon"
Welcome to the Black and White Sunday blog hop! Thanks to our hosts: My Life In Blog Years, and Dachshund Nola. Please see one of their amazing blogs for more information on the blog hop rules and how to join.
I've finally made the jump over to shooting in Raw this past week and if you have the capability in your camera and the software then I highly recommend it. There's so much more flexibility and control over color and you can really get your highlights and shadows to pop so much more than with a jpeg! Here are a few links that I've been following that explain Raw files and the technical aspects much better than I can, and a few tutorials that help you navigate working with the files:
- RAW vs. JPEG- Understanding different camera file formats
- RAW Tuesday- 5 Things you need to know before you shooting raw files
- Raw Images: 10 things every beginner must know before you ditch jpeg
- Process raw files in Picasa, Bridge and Camera Raw, Lightroom , and Elements.
- Conquer Underexposure: How to rescue shadow detail and how to deal with noise.
- Check out the Raw Tuesday series on Digital Camera World.
So I'm curious to know if you shoot in raw also? What program do you use if you do?