I don't know about you but over the past year I have accumulated a somewhat embarrassing amount of photos of the dogs here at NewfandHound and now I'd really like to start making a few photo albums of my favorite pictures. There are so many versions of albums from scrapbooking, to digital so I've pulled together a list for you to browse through: (it isn't too early to get started on those holiday presents!)
- Learn the basics of making a good layout from the Family Photo Album Design Tips at IHeartFaces.
- At Blurb not only can you create photo books but you can also make a cookbook out of your favorite DIY dog treats like our Snackerday series!
- Shutterfly is a one stop shop for photo books, notebooks, holiday cards, or even your own dog blanket!
- I really like all the cover options you get over at Tiny Prints.
- If you have some great landscape shots with your dog then you'll like the Panoramic Photo Book at Pinhole Press . But I have also been hearing great reviews about their Wall Decals! Definitely going to try those for my Black and White Sunday series!
- Create a Minibook of all your Instragram photos at Printstagram. You can even put an order in through their Social Print Studio app now!
- If you are crafty then you'll love all these layout ideas on these Pinterest boards!