DJ Track-N-Hound's playlist is a day late but hopefully this one will bring back some memories for a few of you, and for the rest of you it will be lesson in why your parents actually turn up the radio when they hear these songs! It will bring you back to those simple, summer days when you cruised main street with your friends, road motorcycles without helmets through muggy midwest nights, and dedicated songs on Friday night to your highschool boyfriend. The music seems to reflect that innocence and honesty of the time so I thought I'd bring it back for this 4th of July weekend, even for a moment. So raise up that micro-brew up and toast that perfect summer night from oh-so-long ago!
- Born In The USA by Bruce Springsteen
- American Dream by On An On
- American Woman by The Guess Who
- R.O.C.K. In The USA by John Mellencamp
- Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynryd
- Thank God I'm a Country Boy by The Professional DJ, Bandit (Original John Denver version here!)
- Jack & Diane by John Mellencamp
- Forever In Blue Jeans by Neil Diamond
Have a great 4th of July weekend!