I sent my younger brother one of my older cameras last month and a few weeks later up pops this shot on his FB page! Seriously? Did he really have to rub it in by climbing Mount Brown, one of the toughest trails in Glacier National Park, to get this amazing picture of what I believe is Heaven's Peak, and Charlie, the lookout tower's mascot? Just a typical weekend in Montana for him! I'm suddenly very jealous and homesick enough that I can actually smell the pines in the air and hear the crunch of gravel on the trails! *sigh*
So to continue this virtual daydream I've pulled together a list of random finds from the past few weeks to share with all of you:
- Can't wait to make this concrete fire pit (it will actually be a planter on our front porch) after seeing it on ManMade.
- I've been browsing Craigslist for a credenza when I came across this one! Guess what? We pick it up tomorrow!!! Yes! Score! (Stay tuned for the reason why I wanted one....yes, it is dog related believe it or not.)
- This Barkery Bistro Doggy Party would be fun to whip up!
- Can't stop reading the Skyy Blue Photography blog for pet photography tips. Amazing photographs and such a joy to read.
- Putting Fentons Creamery on my "to do" list this weekend!
- The Treasure Island Flea Market is going on this Saturday and Sunday in San Francisco.
- We saw that Costco is now selling prefab chicken coops. Tempting, very tempting, but probably not a good idea with dachshunds that like to hunt in the house.
- Wish Wish Wish is a fun fashion/lifestyle blog from the UK
- the Blanket ID blog always seems to find the coolest, hippest dog items!
- I just started watching Lie To Me on Hulu and now I'm analyzing everyone's facial expression to see if they are lying. You will too, trust me. Micro expressions are fascinating!
Confession though, sometimes I use Google Earth to go on a virtual vacation and explore cities that I want to visit. What do you do when you daydream?