"Look at me run!"
Welcome to Black and White Sunday! This is week 49 for NewfandHound! Thank you to our hosts: My Life In Blog Years, and Dachshund Nola! Please see one of their great blogs for information on how to join and the rules for posting your black and white picture.
Shooting week and after week can be exciting and fun, but sometimes it can be a scramble to fit in a shoot between work, family, and friends. So for motivation I like to check out other professional photographers' web sites to read their blogs and pick up tips and tricks, and to inspire me to pick my camera up and start shooting. I don't do it to copy their style because I want to develop my own look, but it is inspiring to think that at one point they were at the same level that I am right now and now they do it for a living! So, here is a list of pet photographers that I've been following lately because I like their unique take on shooting and post production:
- Kim Hartz Photography - kimhartz.com
- Photo Lab Pet Photography - photolabpets.com
- Charlotte Reeves Photography - charlottereeves.com.au
- Scruffy Dog Photography - scruffydogphotography.com
- Happy Tails Pet Photography - happytailspetphotography.ca