(photo via Ian Verkaik on Flickr)
Obviously my head has been in the clouds lately because I did it again and swapped themes this week for last week so please forgive me. I literally had it on my calendar correctly this time. Ugh! I hate to admit it but sometimes it is hard for me to stay focused and on track when my full time job occupies a chunk of my thoughts after hours (but seriously, I do love my job) and leaves little energy for anything else. Does that happen to you too? What happened to all that creative energy and self-motivation I used to have?
So this week's Bark and Bites post of Blog Inspiration is especially personal because this is where I go for motivation and support, as well as learning more about how other bloggers tackle life/work balance, because I believe there is such a thing:
- Decor8 Blogging Your Way courses- Incredibly inspiring and so far the most informative e-class I've taken. Great support group from other attendees on topics like blog design, developing your own "voice", legal issues, tips and tricks, and how to focus your efforts and develop your blog.
- For Bloggers By Bloggers- Amazing group of tips on almost any blogging topic to keep you writing and to answer questions when you hit a road block.
- Bloggers Boot Camp- I received this book as a birthday present last year and it really helped to get me up on my feet and to start to develop blogging strategies.
- Daily Writing Tips- Writing is not my strong point so this helps fill in grammatical gaps in my education.
- Bloglovin- Looking for something new and interesting? Check out all the blogs on Bloglovin!
- Beautiful Beasties- I know I've linked to Jamie's book but really, this site is an amazing resource for more knowledge about pet photography. Plus, she now has a wonderful line up of other photographers writing posts too! Ya!
- Crafterminds- Nice resource for those who are crafty as well, and check out this list of blogging tips!
- Blogging Resources on Pinterest- Just check out all these ideas on these boards!
- BlogPaws- Huge community for dog bloggers, I'll ditto Elizabeth on this one. Plus, I signed up to go to the conference next year! Hope to see you there!
- Clickin Moms- Vast resource of photography advice and usually if I need to figure some issue out I'll stop by this site first.
- Pugly Pixel- I need to check out these tutorials so this is going on my to-do list to see where I can improve my blog.
Where do you go for inspiration and motivation to keep your blog rolling? Want me to start a resource list for you? Just let me know and add in your favorite site! \
Now, about that work/life balance that everyone talks about......