Black and White Sunday is here again! Special thanks to our two hosts: Dachshund Nola and Sugar the Golden Retriever. Please see one of their blogs for more information on how to join in on all the photo fun!
One of my goals this year was to really dive into photography post processing and increase my knowledge and skills in both Photoshop and Lightroom. I picked up the book The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 book for Digital Photographers and it is a really easy, practical, straight forward, way to learn about Lightroom. Imagine reading a technical manual with a sense of humor! I've also been perusing Pinterest for boards that have more tips and found the following that may help you out also:
- Forever Plus Photography by Ailsa Walsh
- Digital Photography School- Pets
- Exposure Guide Photography Tips
- Photography Tips by Cici (a bit of overload but there are some great tips in there if you spend some time)
- Pet Photography by Photoshop Elements
Or, if you are looking for inspiration for your next shoot, check out these boards with all their beautiful pet photos!:
- Truly Great Dog Photography by Trixie + Peanut (what an amazing collection! Well curated!)
- Dog Photography by Pawsh Magazine
- Pet Photography by Cheryl Baase
- Pet Photography by Cathy Hall
- Pet Photography by Fina Reisinger
Enjoy! I know what I'll be reading this afternoon!