It's Sunday already? Then it must be the Black and White Sunday blog hop! Thank you to our hosts, Dachshund Nola and Sugar the Golden Retriever! (Sugar also has her own Pinterest Board) Please see one of their blogs for more information on how to join in on all the fun!
I'm trying to get back into my workout routine during my lunch break at work, but over the past few months I was using that time to research new photography tips and skills online....until I found audio podcasts! Now I can multi-task by getting my workout in and learn some new photography skills at the same time! Here are some that I've found helpful for shooting dogs, but search through and see which podcasts you need, there are definitely some helpful tips and tricks for all of us:
- Improve Photography- Featuring Jim Harmer, discussions with professional photographers, tips, techniques, reviews, and answers to call in questions. (great website too!)
- This Week In Photo- Discussions on photography, camera techniques, and technology.
- Quick Photo Tip Podcast- Great tips for beginners or just reinforcing the basics.
- This Week In Photo- Highlights the technical side of photography, but I like that you can jump to the exact part of the podcast that you are interested in listening to on the website. (download from Itunes here)
- Photography.ca- great interviews with professional photographers with realistic tips and tricks.