Is it Friday Yet? No? Well then procrastinate a while longer with this week's Bark & Bites list, I swear it will consume enough time that before you know it the weekend will be here, deadlines will be over (at least mine will be, wahoo!), and you can sleep in with the dogs! Or better yet, get up early and head out for a walk while the trails are empty and your dogs can run off leash and enjoy their freedom after being cooped up all week. Oh wait, that was for me actually. Deadlines tend to do that.
- Just discovered The Noisy Plume after seeing her amazing photographs on Flickr.
- These would make great DIY drool towels! What a great idea for gifts for all my Newfie friends!
- This Whiskey Bean Cocktail recipe had me at "cream soda".
- Love reading all the photography tips at Photodoto.
- "Imaginative people have messy minds" kick up your creativity with 18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently post.
- I just cut my hair off but still drool over these hairstyles at The Freckled Fox.
- Andy Lewis' photos make me hungry....and want to become a food photographer!
- Definitely need to order these wall decals for my photos!
- Finally bought all the canning equipment I needed last weekend. Now all I need is to find some rhubarb and the perfect strawberry rhubarb jam recipe. Any suggestions?
- Great way to keep track of liquid medicine for your dog too!
Nooner is "talking" to me so I guess it must be treat time. She's trained me well. Enjoy the links and have a great Thursday!