This week's Bark and Bites list is dedicated to all the DIY-ers out there who don't just pin ideas to their "someday I'll get to it" board, but actually get out there and create some gorgeous projects. I keep a notebook with me at all times to jot down moments of inspiration which usually happens when I have a deadline at work, but I find that by the time I get home or the weekend rolls around my list is so big that I don't even know where to begin! Yikes! Well, here are some quick and easy projects that we all can accomplish relatively quickly and without all the barking involved!
- I think this chalkboard wall organizer by Curate This Space could be customized into a pretty cool leash holder!
- Speaking of leash holders, I bet if you reconfigure this idea and mount it on the wall it could become a very hip, modern looking leash holder also!
- I definitely need to find the time to create a template for a triangular photo layout!
- How about this No-Churn Condensed Milk and Jam Ice Cream recipe from Cook Republic?
- Great idea for a photo collage featuring your favorite furry animal!
- This project for wood stained art from the Irrelephant blog would be so easy to customize! Great present idea!
- This Sweet Potato Bark recipe would be a nice treat for the dogs.
- Bubby and Bean has this recipe for a Homemade Vanilla Coconut Sugar Scrub that will leave you smelling like summer all day long!
- I like this Ikea hack version of customizing a shelf!
- Love this idea for a photo holder, but really that's a DIY project you can do yourself!
Do you have a favorite, quick, DIY project that you'd like to share with everyone? Post it in the comments below!