Today we're back for another installment of my Bark and Bites- LInk Love list to share with everyone! I recently noticed that school supplies are popping up in stores already which means that summer is more than half way over and I still haven't done half of the things that I had planned to do on the weekends! But there are still a few weeks available and we have some fun outings planned like a breakfast from Wild Soul, tickets to the NPR program Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me (so excited!), and a class on flash photography at the Canon Live Learning school in San Francisco. So, the summer isn't over until it's over but I'm really looking forward to fall! It's my favorite time of the year and hopefully I'll be able to make a trip up to Glacier National Park where my brother has been taking amazing pictures all summer during his hikes. I'm crossing my fingers!
Back to my list! Here's what I've been reading and watching so far this summer:
- Watching the hilarious TV shows Whites and Spy on Hulu, both featuring actor Darren Boyd
- Reading the blog Ann Meer because of her inspirational desktop wallpapers and interesting lifestyle posts.
- Looking for standard sizes for posting on social media? Here's one infographic that will cover it all!
- Thanks to Houndworthy we found this UK site, We Heart, that covers everything from art to design, travel, and news.
- Here's 4 homemade syrups for your favorite chilled brew.
- The Mr. just got home from L.A. with some vintage furniture finds (score!) and not 30 minutes after he got home I saw these Danish-like pieces at Urban Outfitters that are in the exact same style!
- Loving the photography and writing of the food blog Happy Yolks.
- Check out this street embroidered dachshund by Alicia from Dudua.
- Banana peanut butter ice cream recipe for your dog at Sugar The Golden Retriever's blog.
- Great idea using Nyla bones or sturdy dog bones for these Ice Pops for your pups!
I hope you are enjoying your summer and getting out into the fresh air with your dogs! Don't forget that it is hot, hot, hot in some places so keep your dogs cool and safe!