Yesterday a client asked how my summer was starting off and I thought "summer is here? Already?". Well this week my Bark and Bites list is devoted to starting off your summer right and finding fun, new things to do and plan so you don't spend it behind a desk grinding away for the next three months! We're heading out this weekend for our first road trip of the summer and found that these tips were helpful when starting to pack everything we need for the hounds:
- Road Trips With Your Dog by the ASPCA
- Travel Check List and Packing List by Dog Jaunt
- Domain Name For Dog ID Tag by Dog Jaunt to keep information up to date or even you dog's own Gmail account!
- Dogtrekker tracks the best places in CA to bring your dog. A must read.
- Petswelcome is a great resource for finding places to stay with your pets
If you are planning a stay-cation where you just want to kick back and relax then add these onto your reading list for this summer:
- I listen to the Full Time Photographer podcasts every morning, such a wealth of marketing information for photographers!
- Love this idea of the breakfast club at Wild Soul! We just signed up for one coming up!
- Great design ideas at Blood & Champagne.
- Amazing photos on Dylan & Sarah Photography!
- I keep fantasizing about a walk in shower where I can wash the dogs too.
- Make your own typographic art from A Beautiful Mess.
- Adore these dogs beds by Rosi & Rufus
- Going to read this article at lunch today: Tips For Creating an Effective Blog Layout by Food Bloggers of Cananda.
- Cute DIY dog feeding station on Pretty Fluffy.
- This dachshund would make a great leash holder too!
Well, I better keep packing so have a great week and check back with us soon! Let us know what your vacation plans are this summer and how you pack for traveling with your pets!