I'm still finding a few gems from the PhoDography class at Looking Glass Photo & Camera last Saturday, and here's one of True in front of this amazing green loading dock door! What a charmer! It makes me miss having a big, furry dog in the house that always has a happy-go-lucky attitude and wants to hang out by your feet all day.
But now for this week's Bark and Bites list! I know it's been a few weeks but I've been squirreling away a few good finds to share with you this week:
- This DIY wooden spoon by Merry Thought would make such a nice, personal gift for your favorite foodie friend.
- Loving these dog pictures at Harbor City Hounds by Ruth O'Leary at Ruthless Photos. Meet the dogs of Sydney, AU.
- Found this great DIY dog bed on Merrypad made from a chewed up comforter. Check out their Create It board also, lots of good ideas!
- Can't wait to eat this Roasted Strawberry Rhubarb and Yogurt Parfaits by Cookie & Kate.
- Speaking of food I am completely obsessed with the food photography by Matt Armendariz. and the Flickr stream of Caja666 food photos.
- Finally watched the HBO series Girls which featured some funky music.
- Found this lovely design site, Hege in France, which features so many great decorating ideas that are simple and attainable even for me!
- This cookie canister or even this Tubs of Cookies at You Are My Fave would be so cute to make for dog treats too!
- I've been looking for a unique pet food mat for the water bowls and Izy and Oly have some modern fabric design options.
- Has anyone tried out a DIY dog shampoo formula that worked well? I'm curious.
There you have it- quite a list so have fun reading and let me know if you try any of these DIY projects out for yourself! I think I'm going to try this shampoo because I like the way the dogs smell after running under the rosemary bushes in the yard.