Has this been a decaf or a regular kind of a week for you and your furry friends? Me? It's definitely been a regular, extra shot, extra strong kind of a week but luckily it's almost over and I can enjoy the long holiday weekend!
This week I decided to start running again and as part of my "get healthy" resolve but realized I needed to replace my running shoes with ones that are more comfortable and actually have some tread on them. Mission accomplished! So yesterday I got up when my alarm went off, got my clothes on, put on my new shoes and bent down to tie them when I noticed that the sensor was still attached!! Ugh! So I went back to bed....with my workout clothes still on. Yes, it's definitely an extra shot kind of a week.
But the good news is that I have a long list of links to share with you! I have some great finds ranging from art, to food, and crafts so hopefully there's something for everyone! First I want to give a big shout out to Lena Tatar and her adorable Dachshund, Loopy! Lena took the picture above which completely made me laugh, but it's really her beautiful photos of her little girl that keep me checking in every day. Please stop by her Instagram page (@loopylena) and say "hi!". Now for the list:
- 31 Household Products That You'll Never Have to Buy Again on Buzzfeed; I'm dying to try out the lotion bars!
- Sugar and Charm blog; The cocktails look delicious but I like the mix of food and craft posts.
- How about mixing up one of these 3 DIY Holistic Bug Sprays that I saw on Pretty Fluffy for your dog?
- 25 Cocktails to Make This Fall by A Subtle Revelry; My friend is taking a mixology course so I'm sure we can use these recipes for practice.
- My Name is Yeh: Go for the food but stay to for the photography!
- Books and Quills: Start filling your shelves with these great book recommendations.
- The Lightroom Lab: Tips, tricks, and advice for Lightroom users!
- How to: Make DIY Colorful 3d Geometric Wall Art on Curbly: It's killing me that I've only found one size of the circles so far.
- Annapolis & Company's recipe for Summer Spaghetti!
- Need a good home workout? Check out Pumps & Iron, so inspiring and educational!
- We love homemade bread and tried out this delicious 100% Whole Wheat Bread recipe yesterday. I don't think I can go back to store bought now!
- Looking for design inspiration? Then head over to Jelanie!
- Again with the food and photography, but Borrowed Light is a wonderful blend of both!
- How about these custom Pet Portrait Necklaces by Brevity?
Ok, I'm off to pack up my clothes for the gym again. Now that the sensor is off my new shoes I don't have an excuse....yet! Ha! Have a great day!