It's Bark and Bites time again and I have a great link list waiting for you below, but first I'd like you to meet this lovely big boy, Captain! Captain was nice enough to join me for a quick photo session on Sunday morning because I couldn't resist trying to capture this sweet face in the soft, hazy light. If I could have sneaked him into the back of my car that day I would have, he's just a big ball of love and so soft and gentle! The epitome of the Newfoundland breed. More coming up about this photo shoot, but now for the list....
- Can't wait to make a shorter version of this DIY Modern Raised Dog Bowl on Curbly for the Dachshunds!
- Found the photography site In My Frame and the article How to Shoot Less Frames, Get Better Results and Save Time Editing incredibly helpful as I am going through 2000 photos from last weekend right now. My bad.
- I'm not a BMX or skater fan but I seriously can't stop watching these amazing videos on The Diggest. Incredible, beautifully filmed and edited.
- Reclaiming Provincial has fabulous recipes and gorgeous photography!
- This Rosemary Mint Shaving Cream on Food For My Family sounds wonderful.
- I almost fell off my chair laughing at this candid, personal, hilarious birth story from Indiana Elsewhere. She deserves a standing ovation!
- Speaking of laughing, the TV show The League will have you in tears. Must watch!
- My Vintage Curves is a great fashion blog for all of us over 40 and in that weird sartorial transition stage.
- Love this dachshund shirt at Boden! Check out all their animal prints!
- Beangoods has great Dachshund themed clothing and accessories!
- If you are in the Las Vegas area on October 11th please stop by the 11th annual LV Hot Diggity Dachshund Club and Rescue Hallo-Wiener party!
Have a great Thursday and enjoy your weekend!