Happy Sunday! Especially since it's a holiday weekend, that makes today even better for a Black and White Sunday post. Thank you to our hosts: Sugar the Golden Retriever and Dachshund Nola for keeping this fun project going for everyone!
Here we have Hazel and Nooner relaxing after a walk through San Joaquin Miller Park a few weeks ago. It's definitely a work out for these little legs but we made the loop without managing to get hit by a mountain biker which was an achievement in and of itself! I have to say though the bikers we met were the most polite and respectful riders, always notifying us where they were, slowing down while going by us, and conscious of where the dogs were relative to their wheels! Don't find that too often in the bay area. But it was a nice and shady hike, definitely a place to get to early in the morning before the trails fill up. There are some steep parts so bring shoes with good traction and lots of water!
My new goal this year is to get tighter on my workflow and one thing I'm working on is using more shortcuts in both Photoshop and Lightroom. They've helped to speed things up so I thought I'd share some of my favorite cheat sheets and techniques to help you out as well: (I've posted a few of these before but I thought they'd be helpful for newcomers too)
- Photoshop Shortcuts: 14 Ways to Work More Efficiently by Digital Camera World
- What are Adjustment Layers in Photoshop? A Cheat Sheet to the Options Available by Digital Camera World
- Photoshop Cheat Sheet by Momtog
- Layer Mask Techniques Anyone Can Do: Master this Vital Photoshop Effect by Digital Camera World
- How to Create Lightroom Presets and Save Time on the Computer by Digital Camera World
- The Quick Guide to Lightroom Shortcuts by Improve Photography
- 4 Not So Secret Tricks to Speed Up Your Lightroom Workflow by Digital Photography School