Back again for the Black and White Sunday blog hop with Sugar the Golden Retriever and Dachshund Nola! Just one look, that's all it really does take doesn't it? Or are there multiple looks? One looks for a treat, one look to go outside, one look to ask "permission", one look to say "ouch!", one look to say "I love you!". That's all it takes, just one look!
I've started to buy more frames for all the pictures I've been printing lately, which usually means a run over to Ikea because I like the variety, but what I don't like is that the mat that comes with the frame is always an off white color and does not look very good with black and white photos. So I bought a mat cutter, linen tape, and started to cut some of my own. Takes some practice but it definitely looks better! Here are some links to show you how you can do it too!
- How to Measure and Cut a Mat by Blick Art Materials on YouTube
- After watching that I would love to have the Logan 650 1 Framers Edge Elite!
- Frugal Living: How to Frame Your Art on the Cheap- shows you how to use linen tape as well to mount your artwork on top of a mat.
- Make it really easy to swap out photographs with this art cabinet.
- Need ideas for a gallery wall? Check out my Pinterest board!