Bark and Bites is back! I know it's been a while since I posted some link love and believe me the list is getting longer and longer so I need to share some of my latest finds with everyone! But the first thing I want to share is this sweet, big mug that was nice enough to take a break from the show ring to sit and pose for me. I have to get my Newfie fix and there's no better place to do that then at a dog show where they are primped, fluffed, and excited to see new people.
But now for the links:
- Don't think you can carry a first aid kit while hiking with your dogs? Check out this Tiny First Aid Kit from Team Unruly
- Cute Hairy Dachshund pillow from Skimming Stones
- Kick your networking up a notch with How To Nail Your Elevator Pitch And Sell Yourself In 60 Seconds by Career Girl Daily
- I don't Fly Fish but these videos by Hooke are absolutely gorgeous
- Do you print your own labels? Check out Onlinelabels.com- they even have triangular labels!
- Work Your Art blog is a great resource to help creatives promote and sell their work
- For our next brunch I'm definitely making this Frosty Orange Juice...and there may or may not be a little alcohol included. :)
- I can get lost for hours in the Salt & Wind site! Food, Travel, Style- they have everything
- A friend made this Grilled Flank Steak With Rosemary for a barbecue a few weeks ago and I thought I died and went to steak heaven!
- Dogs Naturally has a great article on Tips For Traveling With Your Raw Fed Dog
- Cracking up over this Amy Schumer video mocking dog moms
- Bring your dog to work with this dachshund blouse from Modcloth
Enjoy the links and if you find a good one yourself please share in the comment section below! I'd love to hear what you're finding out there in the web world too!