What is there to do when you come home to a sick dog? Bundle up in bed and read through this week's Bark and Bites list! But after you've already called the vet in a panic hoping that they can take you in first thing in the morning to make sure your fur-baby is ok. We came home today and found Nooner limping badly on her front leg and we have no idea what she did or how bad it might be. She's not wimpering and we can flex her entire leg so we are hoping it's just a pulled muscle and nothing serious, but she's receiving ample amounts of attention and loving every minute of it. Love heals, right?
Anyway, back to the list as you are cuddled in under the covers:
- I'm obsessed with Ireland at the moment and just starting to plan a trip next spring so the blog InfiniteIreland.com has been a tremendous help for starting in on the basics.
- Speaking of packing, I came across Pack For Where? tonight.
- The article 5 Ways a Side Hustle Can Further Your Career is so inspiring.
- Anne Good Davidson's board Dog Illustrations is so much fun to peruse.
- Anne's board led me to find Dana Wulfekotte's blog Dog Diaries.
- The board Make has a ton of wonderful craft ideas, perfect since the holidays are coming up fast!
- Looking to boost your creativity or portfolio? Creative Bloq is a great resource with so many creative tips and ideas.
- I have yet to try the Back Button Focus technique so I think I'll be watching this video by Jeff Cable this weekend too!
- Here's 10 quick styles for medium length hair that I want to try. Looks so easy!
- In a location rut with your photography? Here's Three Tips For Location Scouting from The Schultzes.
I think that Nooner is enjoying being picked up and taken around everywhere. Life is rough for these dogs, but I do hope she feels better tomorrow! We'll see what the vet says. Have a good week!