It's been a while since I've posted some Bark and Bites (aka Link Love) so my list is growing longer and longer, which means more fun reading for you! Spring is hitting hard here in Northern California which has me spending more time inside enjoying the sound of the rain hitting the windows and catching up on my reading list. Here's what I have found so far:
- Love seeing engagement shoots with dogs like Wilf the Wirehaired Dachshund, by Claudia Rose Carter
- Every time I feel overwhelmed at work I think of this quote I came across: I didn't come all this way just to come all this way!
- I've fallen out with my workouts but I'm hoping this Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App will help get me back on track
- Speaking of workouts check out all these sessions from Fitness Food Diva!
- Skillshare is a fun website to learn all sorts of skills from photography to calligraphy to cooking- just about anything you want to learn how to do!
- I found Marte Marie Forsberg's photography on Skillshare after taking two of her classes and I'm completely infatuated with her style now!
- Can't wait to try out this Cider Lowball recipe next weekend
- Now that I have a job where I can wear dresses I want to stock up on styles like this for work
- I'd love to have a print of these salt flats in Australia from Simon Butterworth
- Here's one way to save your photographs for the web from Phlearn
- Beautiful custom pet portraits from CWDrawings
- I consumed the novel The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin in about two days it was soooo good!
- Thinking about putting up a temporary, short, garden fence in my front yard like this one
- Cute DIY bandana bibs that could be customized for your drooly dog!
- This Irish Apple Cake will certainly get us in the mood for our upcoming vacation
Enjoy your Monday!