I thought it was about time for another Bark and Bites list since my own list is getting pretty long with amazing photographers, food, and other articles that I've been wanting to share!
Here's a tip I've been using to keep track of all my links that you can use too for anything important: I set up a draft email that I just copy and paste links or information I want to keep track of and when I'm done I email it to myself and file it in a folder so I don't lose the information! I can access the email wherever I am and add to the list or forward it on to a friend if I've found something that they would like too. I've tried bookmarks, etc. but really this is the easiest way for me and its been working for a few years now! K.I.S.S. works every time! Now for the list:
- I get so many great ideas and inspiration from wedding photographers or websites in particular and The Lou's, Leah Fisher, and Love My Dress have been my favorites the past few months.
- I'm completely obsessed with Finn Beales and his landscape and travel photography to the point where I am taking another vacation to Ireland in the fall just to do more landscapes! Truly inspiring!
- Pretty Fluffy featured one of my favorite pet photographers from here in Northern California, The Labs & Co., who wrote a great article on 10 Tips for a Themed Pet Photo Shoot.
- Golden Salted Caramel with Cracked Black Pepper- need I say more? Yum!
- The series Corner Office on the New York Times site has everything you need to become a better manager, boss, employee. Don't buy a book, just look here!
- You see tea towels, I see a great DIY drool towel that would make sweet holiday gifts for your friends with drooling dogs!
- This Best In Show dog themed party is so cute! I think I'll have to throw one too.
- Has anyone tried out the Trtl Pillow for traveling? I'm curious...
- Gal Meets Glam has me wanting to buy dresses like this
- I like to wear tiny earrings and this organizer would be perfect, plus I love the cool shape & design.
So much more to share with you but I will wait until next time! Have a great weekend!