Welcome to the weekend! I feel like I had a productive day of running errands and planting my fall vegetable garden, but now I just want to sit back and relax and share my latest Bark and Bites finds with you! So grab that glass of wine or cup of tea and check out these fun links...
- Looking to do some night photography? Mike Ince Photography has an incredible list of resources to help you out!
- In a hair rut? Missy Sue is the best place to learn how to do new styles like this waterfall braid! Share with clients or friends!
- Looking for sturdy work pants? Red Ant Pants are bomb proof and made in the USA.
- Need inspiration? Listen to these podcasts based on Bruce Lee's philosophies.
- This could be my new favorite dachshund coffee mug! But then I'll have to order my own coffee stencil to go with it! Oh, and then there's this custom photo holder!
- Raw chocolate almond butter fudge bars by The Awesome Green. Enough said. Make it happen. Wait, first try this breakfast jar!
- The holidays are coming up so it's time to practice your bow tying!
- SLR Lounge has a great tutorial on Creating a Bright and Airy Pastel Filmic Images In Lightroom.
- Can't stop looking at the collection of images on Modern Hepburn's Tumbler page!
- Incredibly helpful article if you are like me and tend to put off tasks that scare you; A Guide to Overcoming Procrastination from Zen Habits.
I'm starting to gear up for my next trip so if you have any suggestions on durable, water resistant gear that you like please let me know!